Friday, September 9, 2016

To all of my ISU fans.......I will cheer for you next week....Go Hawks!


It's the eve of the big rivalry game that divides the State of Iowa. I hope that the best Hawkeye team wins! This is the only game of the year that I want to see the Cyclones lose. So let it all happen and Sunday morning may we all wake as one State again! Until then I really want the Hawkeyes to win!

Some Iowa and ISU Memories

The Cy Hawk Trophy loves being in Iowa City

Papa Joe's face after Iowa/ISU games and golf matches


What are you doing Gina?
John and his friend


Well now that's a fire! 
Long Hawkeye history with these three kids! 

Historic Kinnick Stadium



Visit Papa Joe in AZ and you will find his true colors


Don't tell my MOM but I love you and the Hawkeyes! 


And when the game is won this is what we will play!





ON IOWA and Go Hawks

Mike




No comments: